A simple chicken dish that will give you bragging rights for months to come!
- 2 -2.5 lbs boneless, skinless thighs
- 2 heads of cauliflower
- 6 oz Vonnie B’s Orifinal BBQ Sauce
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tbl cumin
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 tsp cilantro
- Salsa and sour cream to taste (optional)
- Avocado (optional)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut cauliflower in 1 inch florets and place on large greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Bake cauliflower 30 mins or til tender.
Place thighs opened in greased baking dish. Cover with Vonnie B’s original sauce. Bake chicken 25 mins or til 165.
Shred chicken and mix with cauliflower.
Pour remaining sauce over cauliflower. Cover with cheese and sprinkle cilantro.
Put back in over for 3 mins or until cheese is melted.