- 1 lb of 80/20 ground beef
- Spice Blend (ground coffee, brown sugar, ground coriander, dried oregano, salt and pepper)
- ½ cup finely grated cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup of Vonnie B’s Original BBQ Sauce
- 4-8 slices of bacon (depending on how bacon obsessed you are)
- Sharp Wisconsin cheese slices
Preheat the grill to 350 degrees. Mix the ground beef, spices, cheddar cheese and Vonnie B’s Original BBQ Sauce in a bowl. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape into patties. Place patties on the grill and cook to temperature of your choice (135 or greater). Once done, place cheese and bacon slices to melt. Add 1-2 tbl of Vonnie B’s Original BBQ sauce to your burger. The messier the better!